This magnificent example of an original Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart has travelled a MERE 31.500kms since I bought it NEW from John Hughes Mitsubishi in February 2009. I am the first and only owner of this fantastic “hot hatch”.
The Ralliart badge means that the car has been modified from the base model by the company that develops and prepares Mitsubishis rally cars as well as gives the awesome Lancer Evolutions the once-over.
With a 1.5l inter-cooled turbo engine developing 113kW (a substantial jump of 46% over the base model), and with a peak torque of 210Nm at 3500rpm, fitted with a short-geared Getrag five-speed manual transmission it will blast past 100km/h in 7.4 seconds; fast enough to leave most other cars standing.
Top speed is an absolute wonder at 209 km/h, and theres an impressive mid-range punch, giving it the cheeky turn of speed hot hatches are famous for.
Corning limits are at go kart level and it does so with next to no body roll, despite the fact the car is a high roof design and can accommodate 4 adults in comfort. The suspension is firm so theres hardly any body roll, something we can thank Ralliart for it has developed new springs, struts and top mounts for the car
Just re-registered for 6 months. Now expiry is 2 August 2015.
Regularly serviced and maintained in exceptional condition. All log books provided
The car was originally painted Mitsubishi “silver” all over, but I:
* have had the bonnet, roof painted black;
* replaced the original Recaro seats with “Cobra” sports seats (due to being 6’4″and 110kg);
* had reversing sensors fitted;
* had the darkest legal tint allowed fitted to all windows, except the windscreen, of course;
* MP3/iPod player connectivity added to the Radio/6 Stack CD/MP3 player; and
* had a set of replacement black and chrome “Speedy” wheels fitted with Maxxis 205/45ZR 16 tyres. The tyres are filled with nitrogen to keep them cooler when driving for extended periods of time.
The paintwork is excellent although it shows some light scratches at the front only, due to simple road useage. This car has never been in an accident or damaged in any other way.
The interior is immaculate and the vehicle comes with all the usual Ralliart options, like a leather steering wheel and gear knob and aluminium insert foot pedals, as well as the performance and handling modifications.
This is an absolute BARGAIN for a 2008 Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart with such low kilometers! And also remember; they don’t make these anymore.
Please, no private numbers.